Best-selling self-care tool is a non-invasive roller that offers the foundation of yang and yin for wellness and beauty. It is a favorite for it’s ease-of-use and effectiveness. The ultimate holistic solution to everyday concerns that can be simply used everywhere.
How to use:
- Roll the face with “yang” (end with spiky feeling attachment) for 2-3 minutes to increase microcirculation, bringing nutrients to the skin.
- Roll the face with “yin” ( black end with metal attachment) for 2-3 minutes. This will disperse, cool, and hydrate.
- Apply your favorite skincare.
Tip: Roll vertically covering the entire face, and then do another pass rolling horizontally. Do this for both ends of the tool. More oily skin types can focus the treatment with the “yang” end. More dry and sensitive skin types can focus the treatment with the “yin” end.
- Gently roll the tool across the skin. This can include the hands, neck, feet
- YANG-ball stimulates reflex zones while bringing microcirculation, nutrients and stimulation to the skin.
- YIN-ball offers calm and natural cooling by naturally dispersing and hydrating
- Suggested use: two times per day, 2-3 min on each end as needed
- Increased Energy – roll the YANG-ball over the entire face
- Reduce Anxiety and Stress – roll the YIN-ball on the forehead area
- Sinus Drainage – roll YANG-ball then YIN-ball on the outside of the nose and cheek area
- Fine Line Reduction- roll the YANG-ball then follow with rolling the YIN-ball
- Acne Relief – roll the YIN-ball then YANG-ball over the affected area
- Blemish Scar Reduction – roll the YANG-ball over the damaged region
- Rosacea – roll the YIN-ball in the area of inflammation
- Sun spots – roll the YIN-ball over the affected area
- Soap or/ lemon and water
- Can be exposed to light alcohols
- Do not soak or use harsh chemicals
- Stainless steel
- Natural horn